Wooden Name Puzzle was published at November 9, 2017 at 2:15 pm. It is posted in the Wooden category. Wooden Name Puzzle is tagged with Wooden Name Puzzle, Wooden, Name, Puzzle..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Namename (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
Puzzlepuz•zle (puz′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -zled, -zling.
- a toy, problem, or other contrivance designed to amuse by presenting difficulties to be solved by ingenuity or patient effort.
- something puzzling;
a puzzling question, matter, or person.
- a puzzled or perplexed condition;
- a crossword puzzle: Did you do the puzzle in the newspaper today?
- a jigsaw puzzle.
- to put (someone) at a loss;
baffle: Her attitude puzzles me.
- to frustrate or confound, as the understanding;
perplex: The problem puzzled him for weeks.
- to exercise (oneself, one's brain, etc.) over some problem or matter.
- [Archaic.]to make intricate or complicated.
- to be perplexed or confused.
- to ponder or study over some perplexing problem or matter.
- puzzle out, to solve by careful study or effort: I was unable to puzzle out the message.
The image about Wooden Name Puzzle have 9 attachments it's including Name Puzzle | Wooden Name Puzzle | Personalised Name Puzzles ~ Tinyme.com.au, Personalized Wooden Name Blocks Puzzle - Tinyme, Name Puzzle - Raised Letters - Handmade Wooden Custom Personalized - First Birthday Gift - Educational Toy - Mixed Case Letters Only, Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle For Children ., Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle ., Douglas's Wooden Name Puzzle, How To Make A Wooden Name Puzzle, Personalized Wooden Name Blocks Puzzle - Tinyme, Custom Name Puzzle. Following are the photos:
Several Wooden Name Puzzle made of timber, somewhat different from the present day coffee table that's typically made from a combination of hardwood or light material for example metal and metal. Contemporary coffee table has several types, the majority of the contemporary coffee-table does not have four feet, a contemporary coffeetable that was unique hails from a unique kind.
You can put a modern coffee table before the couch or in a large part nearby the window. You can like a sit down elsewhere using a friend or relative while enjoying TV or reading the paper or devote your times to play with chess with them.
The perfect mixture of supplies and areas, convincing a coffee table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture in living room minimalist or the family room. Made Wooden Name Puzzle with compartments for storage is made under the desk to save lots of it distant, small kids games, periodicals or magazines using a rack.