Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets was posted at October 6, 2017 at 2:30 pm. This image is posted under the Bathroom category. Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets is labelled with Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets, Bathroom, Mirror, Medicine, Cabinets..
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets have 6 attachments , they are Signature Hardware, Devonshire 20 In. W X 29.5 H. X 5.25 In. D, Pottery Barn, RH's English Medicine Cabinet - Nickel:Like The English Arts & Crafts…, Furniture: Intriguing Corner Medicine Cabinet With Beveled Mirror And Cheap Bathroom Medicine Cabinets And Also, Milforde Medicine Cabinet. Following are the images:
Are you currently currently looking for the Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets? If you would like to truly have a living room that's gorgeous and intriguing, you should think about about the decoration of one's family area in addition to matter about furniture agreements. When you decide to possess a decor to your existing room, you might also need to take into consideration around the balance of one's living room.
Along with picture, there is lots of Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinets that is different that you could decide for your living room. About the wall having a unique form, when you have a little living room, you can place a reflection for instance. Furthermore, it gives a greater watch, the mirror will certainly decorate your livingroom. You may also use craft, painting, etc.
In case your living room is full of furniture, you need to use this picture in only an entire wall in your family area. Wallpaper definitely planning to decorate your family room, while you simply put it to use in the wall.
If you like with an sophisticated look of the room that is living, decorating tips living room wall that you could have for your existing room is picture. There are plenty of beautiful picture habits as you are able to decide to beautify your living room wall decoration to-use this type, you should look at the stability of the family room.