Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace
Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace was posted on September 26, 2017 at 8:25 pm. This article is posted at the Wooden category. Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace is labelled with Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace, Orthodox, Wooden, Cross, Necklace..
Orthodoxor•tho•dox (ôr′thə doks′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or conforming to the approved form of any doctrine, philosophy, ideology, etc.
- of, pertaining to, or conforming to beliefs, attitudes, or modes of conduct that are generally approved.
- customary or conventional, as a means or method;
- sound or correct in opinion or doctrine, esp. theological or religious doctrine.
- conforming to the Christian faith as represented in the creeds of the early church.
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, or designating the Eastern Church, esp. the Greek Orthodox Church.
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Orthodox Jews or Orthodox Judaism.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Necklaceneck•lace (nek′lis),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of jewelry consisting of a string of stones, beads, jewels, or the like, or a chain of gold, silver, or other metal, for wearing around the neck.
The image about Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace have 8 attachments including CrossRope - Orthodox Cross Necklace On A Rope, Source: Ep.yimg.com · Report. Eastern Orthodox Cross ., Stainless Steel Orthodox Cross W Beaded 24 Inch Chain The, Nmsc1, Cross Pendant Engraved In Olive Wood, Reliquary Or Triple Cross, English, WOODEN CROSS PENDANT No.36, Greek Budded Russian 3 Bar Wooden Cross Necklace, Wooden Cross Men 39 S Necklace Pendant Jewelry. Following are the attachments:
Inside the Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace, ofcourse may enjoy an essential position. As a result of the statue, along with beautiful, the yard also looks figure, incredible, and more imaginative. Thus, as a way to carve the sculpture deft such the terms of what you are considering, things? It is undoubtedly very important to note. As such, the sculpture not merely resting in the garden. Here are a few points you should consider to put Orthodox Wooden Cross Necklace such as for example.
Notice the Exact Distance Between The place with sculpture. The perfect, a specific range is between the sculpture of the room where the statue lookedfor example porch. Thus, the statue is seen from your area freely. When the length distant or of the sculpture using the space too close, the mobility of watch is unquestionably difficult to obtain. Just around three meters, the space between your area together with the statue should really be huge enough for illustration.
Notice the alignment statue with the concept / idea Parks. With such positioning, the sculpture appears more tuned towards the playground. Not not the same as the other person with a garden. In case your backyard with notion that is minimalist, use the same style minimalist sculpture. Instance barrel-formed sculpture trinkets or nominal carvings. Or, utilize a pitcher statue digging nan variance that is minimum. Another example, in case your garden in style that is standard, place the statue can also be a normal style. For example Javanese puppet figures. The tropical landscapes likewise should Balinese sculpture Balinese fashion.