Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden was published on September 5, 2017 at 1:51 pm. This article is uploaded at the Garden category. Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden is tagged with Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden, Best, Restaurants, Near, Madison, Square, Garden..
Bestbest (best),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of]good [with]better [as compar.]
- of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
- most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
most: the best part of a day.
adv., [superl. of]well [with]better [as compar.]
- most excellently or suitably;
with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
- in or to the highest degree;
most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
- as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
- had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to;
ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
- something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
- a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
- a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
- a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
- the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
- the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
- a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
- all for the best, for the good as the final result;
to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best.Also, for the best.
- at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
- get or have the best of:
- to gain the advantage over.
- to defeat;
subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
- make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
- with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
- to get the better of;
beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
Restaurantsres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
MadisonMad•i•son (mad′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
Dol•ly or Dol•ley (dol′ē),USA pronunciation (Dorothea Payne), 1768–1849, wife of James Madison.
- James, 1751–1836, 4th president of the U.S. 1809–17.
- a city in and the capital of Wisconsin, in the S part. 170,616.
- a city in NE New Jersey. 15,357.
- a town in S Connecticut. 14,031.
- a city in SE Indiana. 12,472.
- a dance in which the participants stand side by side in a line while one person, acting as leader, calls out various steps, each letter of the word "Madison'' signaling a specific step.
Squaresquare (skwâr),USA pronunciation n., v., squared, squar•ing, adj., squar•er, squar•est, adv.
- a rectangle having all four sides of equal length.
- anything having this form or a form approximating it, as a city block, rectangular piece of candy, etc.
- an open area or plaza in a city or town, formed by the meeting or intersecting of two or more streets and often planted with grass, trees, etc., in the center.
- a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
- a try square,Tsquare, or the like.
- the second power of a quantity, expressed as a2 = a × a, where a is the quantity.
- a quantity that is the second power of another: Four is the square of two.
- a person who is ignorant of or uninterested in current fads, ideas, manners, tastes, etc.;
an old-fashioned, conventional, or conservative person.
- (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form.
- a unit of measure for roofing materials, equal to 100 square feet (9.3 sq. m).
- a flower bud of the cotton plant.
- the area at the bottom of a hatchway.
- Usually, squares. a square meal: to get three squares a day.
- a situation in which two heavenly bodies or groups of heavenly bodies have celestial longitudes differing by 90 degrees, an aspect indicative of internal tension with an equally strong and conflicting need for adjustment.
- [Obs.]a pattern, standard, or example.
- on the square:
- at right angles.
just: Their dealings with us have always been on the square.
- out of square:
- not at right angles.
- not in agreement;
irregular: The inspector's conclusions are out of square with his earlier report.
- to reduce to square, rectangular, or cubical form (often fol. by off): He squared off the log to make a timber for his house.
- to mark out in one or more squares or rectangles.
- to test with measuring devices for deviation from a right angle, straight line, or plane surface.
- to multiply (a number or quantity) by itself;
raise to the second power.
- to describe or find a square that is equivalent in area to: to square a circle.
- to bring to the form of a right angle or right angles;
set at right angles to something else.
- to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.
- to set (the shoulders and back) in an erect posture so they form an angle similar to a right angle.
- to make straight, level, or even: Square the cloth on the table.
- to regulate, as by a standard;
- to adjust harmoniously or satisfactorily (often fol. by with): How could you square such actions with your conscience?
- to balance;
settle: to square a debt.
- to secure a desired action or attitude by means of bribery;
- to accord or agree (often fol. by with): Your theory does not square with the facts.
- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
- (of a cotton plant) to form buds.
- square around, [Baseball.](of a bunter) to shift the feet and body from a conventional batting stance to a position facing the pitcher, with the bat held across and in front of the body.
- square away:
- [Naut.]to arrange the yards so as to sail before the wind.
- to prepare;
get ready: Square away for dinner.
- to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
- to organize or complete satisfactorily;
put in order: I want to square away the work before going on vacation.
- square off:
- to assume a posture of defense or offense, as in boxing: They squared off for a fight.
- to prepare to dispute with another;
show signs of opposition or resistance: The governor and the legislature are squaring off over the landfill issue.
- square the circle, to strive without chance of success;
attempt the impossible.
- square up, to pay or settle an account, bill, etc.: We squared up with the cashier and checked out of the hotel.
- formed by or as a right angle;
having some part or parts rectangular: a square corner.
- having four sides and four right angles in two dimensions or three pairs of parallel sides meeting at right angles in three dimensions;
having each dimension in the shape of a square or rectangle and all angles right angles: a square box.
- noting any unit of area measurement having the form of a square and designated by a unit of linear measurement forming a side of the square: one square foot.
- noting a system of area measurement in terms of such units.
- (of an area) equal to a square of a specified length on a side: five miles square.
- at right angles, or perpendicular.
- at right angles to the mast and the keel, as a yard.
- having a square or rectangular section: a square bar.
- having a solid, sturdy form, esp. when characterized by a rectilinear or angular outline.
- straight, level, or even, as a surface.
- leaving no balance of debt on either side;
having all accounts settled: I'm all square with my landlord.
- just, fair, or honest.
- straightforward, direct, or unequivocal.
- conventional or conservative in style or outlook;
- so as to be square;
in square or rectangular form.
- at right angles.
- fairly or honestly.
- directly or straightforwardly.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
This image of Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden have 9 pictures including Time Out, Best Bars, Restaurants Near Penn Station & Madison Square Garden, Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden, 106669122 E1486406951794 Best Bars, Restaurants Near Penn Station & Madison Square Garden, Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden New York City, Madison Square Garden Restaurants That Don't Drop The Ball | New York Post, The 10 Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden Tripadvisor, The Theatre At Madison Square Garden Section 100 Row 7 Seat. The 10 Best Restaurants Near ., The 10 Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden Tripadvisor. Below are the attachments:
The Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden shade impression hasbeen verified like a medium for the formation of disposition, psychological feeling, design, along with the style or figure of the place. Hues may be exhibited with the presence of furniture, wall coloring versions, accessories comfortable furnishings, ornaments home, actually picture home.
The clear presence of furniture since the color collection, a space is dominated by it may considerably affect the perception that in by way of a furniture. Create of mixing shade together with the room furniture no error you have. Here are a few opinions which will be triggered the many colors for the style of furniture or your home furnishings.
Desire Best Restaurants Near Madison Square Garden, will give the impression a brand new impression and simple impression. This feeling would appear austere shades if you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture applications. But if you are building furniture for seat or table it will supply the perception of straightforward and a stylish. White works for level a sofa, a chair.