Roof Collar Ties
Roof Collar Ties was uploaded on September 3, 2017 at 11:09 am. It is uploaded under the Roof category. Roof Collar Ties is labelled with Roof Collar Ties, Roof, Collar, Ties..
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Collarcol•lar (kol′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
- a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Cf. clerical collar.
- anything worn or placed around the neck.
- a leather or metal band or a chain, fastened around the neck of an animal, used esp. as a means of restraint or identification.
- the part of the harness that fits across the withers and over the shoulders of a draft animal, designed to distribute the pressure of the load drawn. See diag. under harness.
- an ornamental necklace worn as insignia of an order of knighthood.
- a narrow strip of leather or other material stitched around the top of a shoe as reinforcement or trimming.
- any of various collarlike markings or structures around the neck;
- a raised area of metal for reinforcing a weld.
- a raised rim at the end of a roll in a rolling mill to check lateral expansion of the metal being rolled.
- [Mach.]a short ring formed on or fastened over a rod or shaft as a locating or holding part.
- (in iron or steel construction) a rigid frame for maintaining the form of an opening.
- the upper rim of a borehole, shot hole, or mine shaft.
- Also called bracelet. a narrow horizontal molding encircling the top or bottom of a furniture leg.
- an arrest;
- a person placed under arrest.
- hot under the collar, [Informal.]angry;
- to put a collar on;
furnish with a collar: They finally succeeded in collaring the unwilling dog.
- to seize by the collar or neck: We collared the little fellow and brought him, struggling all the while, into the house.
- to detain (someone anxious to leave) in conversation: The reporters collared the witness for an hour.
- to lay hold of, seize, or take.
- to place under arrest.
- to roll up and bind (meat, fish, etc.) for cooking.
- (of a piece being rolled) to wrap itself around a roller.
Tiestie (tī),USA pronunciation v., tied, ty•ing, n.
- to bind, fasten, or attach with a cord, string, or the like, drawn together and knotted: to tie a tin can on a dog's tail.
- to draw together the parts of with a knotted string or the like: to tie a bundle tight.
- to fasten by tightening and knotting the string or strings of: to tie one's shoes.
- to draw or fasten together into a knot, as a cord: to tie one's shoelace.
- to form by looping and interlacing, as a knot or bow.
- to fasten, join, or connect in any way.
- [Angling.]to design and make (an artificial fly).
- to bind or join closely or firmly: Great affection tied them.
- to unite in marriage.
- to confine, restrict, or limit: The weather tied him to the house.
- to bind or oblige, as to do something.
- to make the same score as;
equal in a contest.
- to connect (notes) by a tie.
- to make a tie, bond, or connection.
- to make or be the same score;
be equal in a contest: The teams tied for first place in the league.
- tie down, to limit one's activities;
curtail: He finds that a desk job ties him down.
- tie in:
- to connect or be connected;
be consistent: His story ties in with the facts.
- to establish the position of (a point not part of a survey control).
- to make a tie-in, esp. in advertising or a sale: The paperback book is tied in with the movie of the same title.
- tie off, to tie a cord or suture around (a vein, blood vessel, or the like) so as to stop the flow within.
- tie one on, [Slang.]to get drunk: Charlie sure tied one on last night!
- tie the knot. See knot 1 (def. 13).
- tie up:
- to fasten securely by tying.
- to wrap;
- to hinder;
- to bring to a stop;
- to invest or place (money) in such a way as to render unavailable for other uses.
- to place (property) under such conditions or restrictions as to prevent sale or alienation.
- to moor a ship.
- to engage or occupy completely: I can't see you now, I'm all tied up.
- that with which anything is tied.
- a cord, string, or the like, used for tying, fastening, binding, or wrapping something.
- a necktie.
- a low shoe fastened with a lace.
- a knot, esp. an ornamental one;
- anything that fastens, secures, or unites.
- a bond or connection, as of affection, kinship, mutual interest, or between two or more people, groups, nations, or the like: family ties; the ties between Britain and the U.S.
- a state of equality in the result of a contest, as in points scored, votes obtained, etc., among competitors: The game ended in a tie.
- a match or contest in which this occurs.
- any of various structural members, as beams or rods, for keeping two objects, as rafters or the haunches of an arch, from spreading or separating.
- a curved line connecting two notes on the same line or space to indicate that the sound is to be sustained for their joint value, not repeated.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] sleeper. any of a number of closely spaced transverse beams, usually of wood, for holding the rails forming a track at the proper distance from each other and for transmitting train loads to the ballast and roadbed.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- [Survey.]a measurement made to determine the position of a survey station with respect to a reference mark or other isolated point.
Roof Collar Ties have 8 pictures including Collar-ties-vs-rafter-ties-article-upgrade-0431., Collar Ties-pb270043.jpg, Fine Homebuilding, COLLAR TIES
The advantages of this type are authentic and natural. Color-correction can be done by way of a process of varnish. Nonetheless, this sort of timber floor price supply relatively high because it consists of wood items that are solid. a longtime is taken by the installation and generally trigger chemical scents from concluding.
This type of content isn't resilient to moisture. Where the top of covering resembles wood motif made from a kind of plastic, this kind of lumber is truly a clone of the initial wooden floors. As it is constructed of plastic-type so as better scratch resistance. But if you desire a comfortable environment with normal motifs derived from the initial Roof Collar Ties Flooring is obviously not the choice that is right.
The advantages of engineered wood flooring is frequently termed manufactured parquet is along the way are made such that the most popular problems that typically occur in strong wood including depreciation and bending doesn't happen, how a engineering process covering where the layers of wood fitted with hemp direction reverse to one another sheets, the most effective coating consists of venner (layers of timber).